Saturday, March 16, 2013

My First Rap Song: Genesis

This is the first of my many songs to come.




Lyrics:

Makin' history with my eyes shut.
I like my oranges peeled, not cut
'Cuz like life, I don't want to waste one bit.
Physically sane and mentally fit.
No first aid kit, I can heal on my own.
Some things are obvious when not much is shown
such a a smirk of confidence during a time of fear
shows that she's immune to negatives that interfere.

In a world of laws, there's always a rule breaker.
I'm excessively blazin', hence I can melt a candle maker.
Beneficial culinarily, yeah I'm a decent baker.
Substitution Ghost Rider, reveal the truth to the fakers.
Unless, like the average faker, they don't want to learn,
so I have to let their perspective on modern culture burn
and let this be the evolution to the human race.
This is your free sample; inhale, in your face.

Now breathe it in
Feel it change you from within,
Feel it make you glow on your skin
as it washes away you quote on quote sins.
Now you're free to live your life however you choose
like how I never take the drink over the juice.
Your screws are loose, and soon enough your brain will corrode
unless you choose the wisest path from the split roads.

Chorus[2x]
Who needs power?
Stop to smell the flowers.
Nobody can find us.
Future, present, behind us.

Yes, this is where it begins.
Nobody loses and nobody wins.
Nobody is right nor wrong,
everyone is strong.
Weakness is now an illusion.
This prologue come after the conclusion.
Everything is an illusion that cannot be ceased;
It's up to you whether or not you want to be released.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment