Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How to Make Asparagus (HIndie Style)

As you may know, I am trying out new foods. Specifically certain vegetables that I never really had before. This time, I tried asparagus.


Quick facts
Like artichokes, asparagus:
  • are high in fiber, 
  • has plenty of vitamins (A, C, E, and K)
  • are high in antioxidants.
Asparagus also help fight against diseases, such as lung/bone/breast/colon/larynx cancer, HIV, chronic fatigue syndrome, and so on. Asparagus helps produce milk for breastfeeding mommies, cleanses kidneys, and slays depression in your path. That's not even the half of it. Here is a page with many benefits of asparagus, and a page with 5 more benefits.

Now that you know a little bit more about asparagus, I am happy to show you how I cook asparagus. I took a different route in sharing the instructions with you by recording footage instead of taking pictures. Since it's a video, I decided to have a little fun with it and add some special effects. I think it's very improbable that a certain event that you're about to see will actually happen in real life. Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment