Monday, July 1, 2013

Cancel

Sorry it took so long, but I finally finished this song. I've been working on it for about one or two months now, and I'm happy to say that I finished it last Sunday. Here ya go. :-)
(If you here some birds chirping or something like that, I was outside recording this)


Instumental produced by Spence Mills


Lyrics

Expect nothing from it. Or expect the most and
Brace yourself for when it reaches the stomach.
That's kind of pessimistic of me. So today
I decide to drop the thought and look at everything another way
like the fights that might lead to war can
at least enlighten the mode of the beast.
Cut the right fake cake with the wrong bored sword
Make a quick cheap leap to the life you can afford
The chord is still attached to the source. They can feel it
It's the realest meal that can give you the power of a horse.
Or probably the quality copied off of dust
Dead cells everywhere. Watch it move through the mecha esophagus.
Where it goes from there? Nobody really cares.
If I signal the flare, would you dare
To risk your life to find out where it lands, or go to find
The cause that you lost rinsing off you bare hands?

What does normal mean?
Is it just average or casual? Sounds obscene.
And chances are, it's nothing that you can develop here.
Enforcing happiness happens when somebody installs fear.
Who can tell the difference? No one pays attention.
The best things to say are hardly mentioned.
The worst are distributed in public places.
The bowels are devoured on a day-to-day basis
The case is too much for the judicial  branch.
It can clog you up like cool ranch.
Mix it with the food, it can't be removed.
Once you make your choice, your fate it glued.
Just a little pressure. Nobody said you gotta be
a lot to free the entity on story mode.
Sitting on the commode man, they never know what's gonna hit them.
Let's hope the boot doesn't fit them.

You can't put make-up on a disease
as easy as a breeze, but we can still see the layer of cheese.
You can't be that honest. Always seeing
Cheetos wearing speedos moving through it like they sonic
They need to take a colonic with the tonic
primarily a comic but the effect, way too atomic
for the g.o.v. to handle. Blow out the black candle.
containing the rage of contagion land diligence
is henceforth now and forever more
what you need to knead dough, finish chores,
and defeat the hatred in your inner core.
If it's so obvious, then what you tellin' me for.
I guess I should speak from the heart
but I got a brain fart when it was time for me to start.
I can sill hear it in the back of my head.
I can't wait 'til the hour I'm delivered from what it said.

No comments:

Post a Comment