Saturday, May 18, 2013

{Rapid I Movement} (RIM)


This is my fourth song. Like I mentioned, the reason this my fourth song is because it's the fourth song I've written. Technically, it's my third song, but I'd like for it to be my fourth.

This is also the longest song I've made. It was definitely interesting to record. I had to make sure that I took as many deep breaths as possible (it was serious). I also had to kind of whisper when recording because it was night time and my family was sleeping, so if you were wondering, that's why it was a bit low. My goal was to base the song on dreams of all sorts, be it in your sleep, your desires, or your desires to sleep. It's up to you how you interpret it. Enjoy! :









Lyrics:

(V1)
The first thing I see when the illusion awakes me
Is the fact of the lack of probability
Let's play a game. Truth or dare?
Your question is, do you think I really care?
Imagine everything you believed was shattered like glass. 
Slow down, everything flies by too fast
Speed up, you're gonna end up living alone
It's rather unfortunate living in a dome
If that makes sense
Can't spend your time living in past tense
They sold the dream for 99 cents
You ignored the sign and jumped over the fence
The same fence that kept you safe
The sane fence that fixed your face
The lame fence that quotes the books
Behave tension is all it took
(Chorus 1)
That's right, your mind has a leak
Make sure you think before you speak
Your thoughts are fuel to the fire
Go now, seek what you desire
(V2)
Naw that's not hot enough for me.
Only the freshness sets you free.
Need more responsibility,
To increase capability,
Of being what you wish to be,
In which only yourself can see.
Closed door, to open it you need,
The solution, you are the key.
Can't stand modern society,
Where everything has a fee.
Thank you for naturality.
I did it deliberately.
With certainty comes mystery.
There's someone in my collard greens.
 Doesn't meet my sufficiency.
Karate chop it on the knee.

Better count your blessings.
No time for triple guessing.
I got it all planned out,
Or at least I think so. Man I'm stressed out.
I can't seem to get things right.
Verbally defensive, don't wanna fight.
And that's my fault. There's nothing left to do,
 Except for running in the grass with no shoes. 
Go ahead and speak. Now can it.
I have to go and find my sanity.
I left it somewhere on the street,
The last place where I felt the heat, of the sun,
 Yeah, it was great you know,
That was where I decided my gate to go
And be the change in the world that I wanted
To defeat the haze that was blinding, savage, and haunted. 

(Chorus 2)
Calm down. Stay under control.
Worries dominate and eat you whole.
Race to reveal the unknown.
I wish they'd leave me alone, wish they'd leave me alone.
(V3)
I always dreamed
Of taking a laser beam
And seeing how far it goes
It's not as weird as it seemed
Can't wait until October
But since Halloween's not over
The suspense is omnipresent
Natural as body odor
It's so amazing. There's so
Many languages that it's enraging.
After I ate, I drank tea.
Laid on the ground. Can't think lately.
This is a test where you just can't cheat.
Beacon in the black abyss of defeat.
Lay in the grass. Sing to the clouds.
Playing the game out of bounds.
Drink green goodness on Tuesday.
Watching HP on bluray.
Breathe in the awesomeness.
Ate too many oranges, I guess.
Strawberry kiwi.
Have some sesame seaweed.
Politics give me gas.
The majority is too vast.
I can't say the way you slayed the ray
Made if clay by the bay last Thursday
When the blue jay could've led you astray to
Pay the price rather than play with dice was right. 
You figure it out, cuz I'm not sure
What I said, since it came out in a blur.
I think it meant something to someone
Or it can be a sign of my unusual conundrum. 
Hey, you know what? Never mind.
I think I'd be better off closing my eyes.
I know what I need to find
To put all of the evil behind me.
Just keep on dreaming.
Just keep on dreaming.
Just keep on dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment